ShareThis

Friday, October 8, 2010

Chinese Chicken and Bok Choy

 
This recipe is posted for the nice lady who bagged my groceries the other night . . . she asked me how to cook bokchoy and I told her I'd post it ASAP.  I hope you're reading this!  It was delicious!

Now, I used the available bokchoy which was the large stalk, but I prefer to use baby bokchoy (it's a lot less bitter).

Marinade:
2 Tablespoons Hoisin Sauce
1/4 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup dark Chinese vinegar (available in most Asian grocery stores)
2 cloves crushed garlic
2 tsp. fresh or powdered ginger (to taste)

Place chicken in Flexipan of choice (on Perforated Baking Sheet).  Set bokchoy in pan and drizzle the marinade all over.  Cover Flexipan with Octagonal Silpat or Medium Silpat.  Bake at 375 F for about 45 min.

Serve over steamed rice.  Can use fish instead of chicken, but you will bake it for a shorter time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Receive Recipes & Specials via Email

join our mailing list
* indicates required

Followers: