ShareThis

Monday, February 1, 2010

HUGS FOR HAITI!

Hugs to Haiti Fundraiser Now through February 14th

Here is how you can send a HUG!

When you place an order directly with me (not through my website), I will donate 20% to Doctors without Borders to help those who have been affected by the earthquake in Haiti. All orders gathered will be placed as one order and shipped to me. I will then deliver your items to you.

Want to make an even bigger difference in Haiti? Schedule your own Demarle at Home gathering and invite a few friends over to see what's new in our line. In lieu of the free product you would normally receive, I will make a donation in your name to the non-profit organization of your choice.

With Gratitude,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Receive Recipes & Specials via Email

join our mailing list
* indicates required

Followers: