ShareThis

Monday, April 27, 2009

Blueberry Yogurt Tartlets

These are adorable and light! It was shared with me by my upline, Shelley Hart, and I'm so grateful! I pre-baked the crust in the Mini-Tartlet Tray after cutting my dough out on the Roul'Pat (with Beechwood Rolling Pin) and using the small dough cutter and shaper. (I also pricked the bottoms with a fork so that they wouldn't puff up.) I baked it at 350 for about 14 minutes (until golden brown).



The filling is one part blueberry yogurt and one part whipped topping. I mixed that up with a spoon and put it in our pastry bag. The fun part was piping it into the shell and garnishing with fresh blueberries.



My kids loved it too! . . .











No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Receive Recipes & Specials via Email

join our mailing list
* indicates required

Followers: