ShareThis

Monday, March 16, 2009

My Kitchen


Thursday afternoon, I took a look at my kitchen after a day of baking and prepping for a cooking demo for the next day and I just stood staring at my island . . . I could not believe what I was seeing (and smelling)!! Here were two gorgeous loaves of bread cooling in MY KITCHEN! I have never considered myself a bread maker until this month, when I discovered how easy and fun making bread can be! Take a look and see for yourself . . . this could be YOUR KITCHEN! Our products make it so easy to bake professionally and much healthier for our families . . . Enjoy!
Check out our "Breaking Bread Kit" on sale this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Receive Recipes & Specials via Email

join our mailing list
* indicates required

Followers: